Let's All Take A Moment To Appreciate Our Health

cduluk

Hey guys/gals.

Some of you might think this is a pointless post, but i just thought i'd share something i felt tonight that really got me thinking, that really made me appreciate my family's health and to be grateful for the simple things in life we often take for granted.

This evening i took my girlfriend out to dinner and to see a movie, this particular movie, "My Sister's Keeper". For those of you who haven't seen or heard of it, it's based on a book written a few years ago (sadly the only novel i've ever read beginning to end...) about a family who must deal with their daughter's cancer. I won't get into details in case any of you would like to go see it, but it's easily the most touching movie i have ever seen. It shows the struggles the family goes through and how the illness affects every member in the family in a special way...

Health is something i- like many other's i'm sure, often take for granted, but after seeing this film it really made me appreciate the little things. I could never imagine what it must feel like to have a family member go through something so horrible like this, i just thought i'd take the time to share my "thoughts" so we could all take a minute to appreciate life and the fact that we're all here and have the greatest gift of all, our health!

So cheers to our health :cheers:

Hey guys/gals.

Some of you might think this is a pointless post, but i just thought i'd share something i felt tonight that really got me thinking, that really made me appreciate my family's health and to be grateful for the simple things in life we often take for granted.

This evening i took my girlfriend out to dinner and to see a movie, this particular movie, "My Sister's Keeper". For those of you who haven't seen or heard of it, it's based on a book written a few years ago (sadly the only novel i've ever read beginning to end...) about a family who must deal with their daughter's cancer. I won't get into details in case any of you would like to go see it, but it's easily the most touching movie i have ever seen. It shows the struggles the family goes through and how the illness affects every member in the family in a special way...

Health is something i- like many other's i'm sure, often take for granted, but after seeing this film it really made me appreciate the little things. I could never imagine what it must feel like to have a family member go through something so horrible like this, i just thought i'd take the time to share my "thoughts" so we could all take a minute to appreciate life and the fact that we're all here and have the greatest gift of all, our health!

So cheers to our health :cheers:

I went to work today and was looking for a co-worker because I had to install some software on his PC. I aksed where Charles was and the guy in the next cube said that he died yesterday. I read your post and it really rings true. We take life for granted and it could be gone in an instant.

I think I'll cut out the hamburgers and fries and stick with Chicken and Vegetables.

Thanks very much for your post.