Remote

lexophile

:( Does any body know if the remote on the LS430 is fused? Mine has stopped working, the pull out key will open the locks manually and once inside, the lock/unlock switch locks and unlocks all doors.

Also the doors will all lock at the touch on the handle. but wont unlock... The smart keys (two) both have new batteries.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have changed the batteries and tried to re programme the key and the remote and I got as far as the third open door sequence where it say put the key in and close the door then turn the key once then remove the key.

As I did this the locks locked and unlocked and then I pressed the lock and unlock buttons simultaneously the locks the locks started locking and unlocking all the time. (till I took my finger off) surely this would indicate that the remote is not dead but I still cant get it to work after reprogramming the keys, the locks. Has ANYONE got a clue what could be wrong?

After the last visit to the stealership I vowed never to darken their door again