Broken Passanger Seat Controls, Please Help

tompkinsmt

The controls on the right side of the passenger seat has broken off and i cannot move my seat from its position. The little knob can move it forward but i cannot move the back of the seat back to make it more comfortable, so its stuck in the all the way forward position. I have the new part with the new knobs but i do not know how to install it. Any information will be helpful, thank you

Since you did not provide the model year of your car in either your profile or in your question, I'll assume yours is a 1990 LS400 and give you a link to a four page diagram that shows the components of the front passenger seat on a 1990 LS400: http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_U_1990_LEXU...EPGKA_7101.html

I suggest you change your profile to give the year of your LS400 so you don't have to remember to provide each time you ask a question.

Since you did not provide the model year of your car in either your profile or in your question, I'll assume yours is a 1990 LS400 and give you a link to a four page diagram that shows the components of the front passenger seat on a 1990 LS400: http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_U_1990_LEXU...EPGKA_7101.html

I suggest you change your profile to give the year of your LS400 so you don't have to remember to provide each time you ask a question.

oh i thought i put that in my profile, thanks alot with the help man, will fix the problem asap :)