92 Es300 Fuel Soaked Plugs Will Not Turn Over...causes?

Alright so i just took the plugs out to replace them on the front bank and they are pitch Black and are wet with raw fuel. I have no clue what could be causing this can someone please shead some light on this i need to get this car running asap!!!

was the vehicle in running condition? was it running poorly? if it was running it is possible that the mass air flow sensor is bad , O2 sensor bad , maybe even a clogged air filter... need more info , was the cel on ? defenatly need more info

was the vehicle in running condition? was it running poorly? if it was running it is possible that the mass air flow sensor is bad , O2 sensor bad , maybe even a clogged air filter... need more info , was the cel on ? defenatly need more info

Yes when i got the car it was in running condition but it ran horribly i got it to start and it ran for about a minute or so then i turned it off and couldn't get it to turn over again...the CEL was not on. When i had the car running for that brief period i could smell the fuel the plugs are black and wet with fuel i have never had a vehicle do this so i am stumped...

Where did you find a code 5? I looked up in ALLDATA and MITCHELL ON DEMAND, and they both start the codes at 12. Are you sure that it is not code 14? There is no MAP (manifold air pressure) sensors on these cars.

Well this is where i found my information on the code the CEL only kept flashing 5 times...

http://www.automotiveforums.com/t895988-93...tification.html