Thinking 06 Or 07?

HSVRX330

I have done some searches and not sure if 06 RX330 is about the same in dependability versus 07 RX350? In the market and hoping to take advantage of the 2.9% financing.

I might be doing Pre-owned from Lexus to make sure get warranty covered to 100K.

These are pretty much very dependable and just wondering if the big difference from 06 to 07 really make a big difference price? Are there more problems in 06 than 07?

Any feedback would be most appreciated.

I have done some searches and not sure if 06 RX330 is about the same in dependability versus 07 RX350? In the market and hoping to take advantage of the 2.9% financing.

I might be doing Pre-owned from Lexus to make sure get warranty covered to 100K.

These are pretty much very dependable and just wondering if the big difference from 06 to 07 really make a big difference price? Are there more problems in 06 than 07?

Any feedback would be most appreciated.

I don't know if this is any help... I bought an 09RX350 and enjoy the greater power etc... - But I did this when/because of the Lexus incentive reduction in price. Prior to that, after speaking to a foreman at the dealership, when I wa shesitating between an 06RX330 and 07RX350, he advised to get the 06 because, he said, the model had been thoroughly sorted out and it was usually more reliable than the model of the year of a model change. There is also no doubt that the price of an 06RX330 will be substantially lower than that of an 07RX350, since it is not only a year older, but also two models away from the latest. Apart from the larger, more powerful engine, I do not know the difference between the two. You might want to see what those differences are (incl. more power) and whether they are important to you. If it were me, I would also look at the condition of the cars offered and their mileage.... You can check the price difference by going to the Web sites of :exus dealers and saeeing the difference in offering prices, as well as on Edmunds.com or KBB.com. Good luck!