Looking For A Front Lip (black) Spoiler For 92 Sc 400

Looks like a lot of people are looking for the same part...Lexus sells it new for $537 for a little piece of plastic. OW! They get beat up bad by those concrete parking dividers.

I'm looking for one used and in decent shape...It's part 76851-24030.

thanks

you can email me at bradkava@aol.com

I'm also looking for working trunk struts. Seems like they go bad also on a lot of the SC 400s, with the heavy trunk lid. I've gotten brained, oh, about 1,000 times.

Thanks for your help!

• 1 month later...

I'm also looking for working trunk struts. Seems like they go bad also on a lot of the SC 400s, with the heavy trunk lid. I've gotten brained, oh, about 1,000 times.

Thanks for your help!

I replaced the trunk struts w/ struts from the local autoparts store and haven't had a headache for years! Dealer wanted $400 w/ labor (each!) for replacing them- meanwhile off-brand replacements are more like $40 each w/ DIY labor. I recommend bringing an old one into the store, the SC400 is not very well cross-referenced in some parts databases.

• 1 month later...

Autozone online sold them for $11 each. Use a rope from steering wheel or mirror or wherever to trunk to hold it up. Remove the plastic stops on each arm to lift it high enough to remove tension. Took me an hour to do both. Unscrew the ball ends just enough to slip over the ball. Mine will sometimes lift the trunk lid(with spoiler) but its designed only to keep it from dropping on your noggin!

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like a lot of people are looking for the same part...Lexus sells it new for $537 for a little piece of plastic. OW! They get beat up bad by those concrete parking dividers.

I'm looking for one used and in decent shape...It's part 76851-24030.

thanks

you can email me at bradkava@aol.com

Thanks for your help!

I'm in the same boat looking for the same spoiler...there seem to be plenty of other aftermarket parts...but not this one. I'd love any suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Subscribed for the front spoiler fix! I'm in the same boat!

+1 on the trunk strut replacement! I went with an old one, and went to Auto Zone and found a generic similar one for about $25 each. Took about

10 minutes total to replace both of them...