Will These Rims Fit?

I just bought some rims for my 1999 gs300, but it turns out the lug pattern on the rims is 5x112 and as we all know, the gs lug pattern is 5x114. Even in this case I took it to a shop and the rims fit, but my lugs were too fat. Just wondering if anyone knows a way to solve this, like an adapter, or special lugs, anything, or is it impossible to put those rims on? Thanks in advanced.

I think your asking for trouble. 2mm doesn't look like alot, but when after you go thru all the hoops you need to get them to fit and then this "strange vibration" that starts, and then what? Direct fit or forget it when it comes to the ride. What are the offsets and sizes?

I think your asking for trouble. 2mm doesn't look like alot, but when after you go thru all the hoops you need to get them to fit and then this "strange vibration" that starts, and then what? Direct fit or forget it when it comes to the ride. What are the offsets and sizes?

Yea, I guess you are right. Ill just have to sell them and find some 5x114's

• 1 month later...

He's right...I would not use the adapters or spacers unless you don't care about ride quality.