Spring Cleanup Again...lol And Some Diy Mods...

ArmyofOne

Hello LOC. I detailed the civic today (well kind of), did some new mods as well:

DSC01299.jpg

DSC01301.jpg

^blue plate frame...

DSC01300.jpg

DSC01302.jpg

^flaky!

DSC01305.jpg

Brake upgrade! I know its not a BBK, but I like em.

DSC013081.jpg

^front plate flip :) It was on the bumper, now its on the grill!

DSC01297.jpg

(took before i detailed)...More Blue!

Comments? Questions? I am still not sure about the Blue plate frame on the back, I may take it off and go back to chrome. Also I did Blue LED lighting in the footwells, but its daytime so pix wont work till later.

What you guys are seeing is the car completely BARE. No wax, no glaze, no Nothing. Only the clearcoat separates my paint from the elements now. I was instructed to strip the wax by the owner of the body shop thats painting my car. They said wax can cause adhesion problems, so just to be safe, I should strip it. I hit it with clay, then rubbing alch. and then just did Megs QD to give it a minimum of protection.

July 4th weekend, I will Redo the process, Clay, polish, glaze, seal and wax.

Goes in for paint on Monday under warranty.

Hmm... prepping the car for paint is something the shop should be doing it seems like..

Civ is lookin cute! B) haha

I asked him if there was any way for me to make their job easier. Thats what they told me, they are going to do it anyway, just to be sure.

Thanks LOL.

It looks great Josh! B) I think I'd ditch the blue plate frame. It's such a modern looking car that in 2020, people will still be asking about your "new" car. haha