What Caliper Paint Color Should I Go With?

ricorich305

just joined , this is good site definately knowledgable Lexus owners, even more so than the reps at the dealership!!!!!

so this is the story I don't have pics you can google 2004 Lexus LS430 Black Cherry Pearl, has black leather

I just picked up some 20" Dvinci blades and before I mount them I want to paint my calipers and rotor hub, I have seen the DIY and those are great resources.

Any of the combinations will include the "lexus" vinyl decal on front and the "L" emblem on the rear

So initially I was thinking:

Red caliper w/ Black lettering ( like it but at same time this is a luxury vehicle, too sporty????)

lite gold caliper / w/ black lettering ( too tacky ????) I haven't gold plated my emblems but may consider it if I choose this route

Black caliper w/ gold lettering

Black caliper w/ red lettering

black cherry pearl caliper / silver lettering

again please keep in mind that it is black cherry pearl and some have called it burgundy, purple, red, etc etc.

and this will be sporting the 20" D'vinci blade which will show enough caliper. so I patiently wait your suggestions/opinions because i like about all of them????????

THANKS IN ANDVANCE I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING WHAT YOU GUYS AND GIRLS need to say........