New Radio, Speakers Buzzing

Hooked up everything last night and just kinda threw it in there so i havent solder it or mounted the hd radio reciever yet. After i turned the car on i get a buzzing noise through the speakers that gets louder when rpms increase only on fm/am, i dont have any buzzing noise when using usb etc... Some people have told me to get an fm modulator or grounding loop or something but any idea how i could fix this?

Heres my setup.... http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=57070

Often you get alternator 'noise' in your system due to a poor ground location or from a dirty power source. One way around it (which is what I've always done), is run a clean 12V+ power lead from the battery (fused at the battery) back to the head unit. That way you are guaranteed to have a clean power source. The other thing you can do is put an inline noise filter on the power lead... something like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=190298183839

Ok i re grounded everything and the noise actually got louder so. then i was messing around the unplugged the hd radio module and the noise stopped, there is a cable from the back of the HU that plugs into the HD module then the antenna wire plugs into that, one thing i noticed too is there is two antenna wires one is normal size and plugs into the HD module the other hangs there. I tried grounding it and it didnt do anything. So do you think its still alternator noise or is my antenna not grounded correctly?