Installing Iphone Thru Bluetooth

Hi,

New here. First, thanks for all the invaluable advice I got while looking to purchase my 2006 Lexus RX400h. We found one last week with only 17,700 miles, Mark Levinson sound and AWD for under $30,500 here in southern CA. My first drive to work I averaged 32.4 MPG so I am thrilled.

My husband has managed to install his Blackberry phone through the Bluetooth but he is unable to get my IPhone to work.

We not very tech savvy. I went to Settings on my phone, then General, then Bluetooth. Not sure if this is correct but it is where I paired my headset.

I hesitate to call the dealer even though it is still under warranty as we did not purchase the car from them.

We would appreciate any help!

Thank you!

your iphone will pair with the 400h. on your iphone under settings, general and bluetooth, is it set to ON and NOW DISCOVERABLE? there is also a passcode you need to enter during the pairing process, it is very simple like 1111, or 1234, it should appear either on the screen or in the manuel. my dealer in tacoma, wa has a dedicated electronics person who answers all these questions at no charge, i am sure they would help if you call.

your iphone will pair with the 400h. on your iphone under settings, general and bluetooth, is it set to ON and NOW DISCOVERABLE? there is also a passcode you need to enter during the pairing process, it is very simple like 1111, or 1234, it should appear either on the screen or in the manuel. my dealer in tacoma, wa has a dedicated electronics person who answers all these questions at no charge, i am sure they would help if you call.

Thanks for the quick reply, Katzjamr!

We got both of the phones entered. Still struggling with the addition of my Iphone book-my husband's went in just fine.

We'll definitely call the dealer if we remain "tech challenged."

Have a terrific weekend.