100v Ac Power Outlet

rbipu

Hi,

I dunno if RX300's have this but Iv got a 100V power outlet on the passenger side of my 99 Harrier. Today out of curiosity, i just tried to test it with a multimiter and ther was no voltage, i checked the fuse and it was good. What could be wrong?

Hi,

I dunno if RX300's have this but Iv got a 100V power outlet on the passenger side of my 99 Harrier. Today out of curiosity, i just tried to test it with a multimiter and ther was no voltage, i checked the fuse and it was good. What could be wrong?

In Rx330 there is one in the baggage are at the back. Please note that it is through an on/off switch. Your switch on the front may be set to off, that is why you do not have the power. :)

Hi,

In Rx330 there is one in the baggage area at the back. Please note that it is through an on/off switch. Your switch on the front may be set to off, that is why you do not have the power. :)

Hi,

In Rx330 there is one in the baggage are at the back. Please note that it is through an on/off switch. Your switch on the front may be set to off, that is why you do not have the power. :)

Hi,

In the rx330, where is the on/off switch located? Im asking coz in mine, theres no switch anywhere close to the 100Volt (AC) outlet. The car also has an outlet at the back but that one is the normal 12v outlet.

Hi,

Hi,

In the rx330, where is the on/off switch located? Im asking coz in mine, theres no switch anywhere close to the 100Volt (AC) outlet. The car also has an outlet at the back but that one is the normal 12v outlet.

On the RX350, it is next to the switch/button to open the fuel filler cap. Manual, p 280, section 3.6 'Other Interior Features'. Works when engine switch is in "ON" position.