91 Ls400 Shut-down When Accelerate In Parking

amicore

When in parking and accelerate 1800 rpm car rpm goes down to 1500 rpm and goes up 1800 back and fourth with my foot still holding same pressure on the pedal. Happens over 2000 rpm also. Can't hold still the same rpm and after leting go on gas car shotdown, engine stops. And when driving at the same rpm feels like car go down and back up to speed. THANKS FOR ANY ADVISE.

Given I dont know anything mechanical but I had about the same problem in a 92. Idle up and down rough then shut down at a standstill. My problem was a bad fuel pump. Gues it could also be the Idle Air Control.

Thanks. My idle is ok First about 1000 rpm and after warm up 650 +-50rpm. So can't be fuel pump. I need check all my vaccums line for leaks .Unfortunately no “check engine’ light on toto troubleshoot the problem. I'll check the IAC. Thanks

Given I dont know anything mechanical but I had about the same problem in a 92. Idle up and down rough then shut down at a standstill. My problem was a bad fuel pump. Gues it could also be the Idle Air Control.

Thanks. My idle is ok First about 1000 rpm and after warm up 650 +-50rpm. So can't be fuel pump. I need check all my vaccums line for leaks .Unfortunately no “check engine’ light on toto troubleshoot the problem. I'll check the IAC. Thanks

After driving around for a few miles I got engine code "71" (EGR system malfunction). Before all this happend I did changed PCV valve and clean small round filter in EGR modulator. I did other work like changed driver site engine mount (this was a joooob), flush transm ( only Toyota ATF Type IV): replaced leaking air valve in the bottom of power stearing pump(white/bluish smoke for 10 seconds at start-up) flush power stearing system; change differential gear oil; replaced sluggish(not moving well inside jacket) transm. kick down cable(This probably fixed my car jerking at shifting from P to R or D) So did some work but this loosing rpm at parking and at driving too, feels like car is shifting down but is not is slowing down when rpm goes down and back up to same speed back and fourth.Maybe I disturbed something? Loos like some thing is telling computer or what?