Po171 Running Rich/lean

I have a 98 es300 with 88k for mileage. Im getting a code po171 for running rich/lean. When i did most of the diag it says its running rich. I have replace mass air flow sensor. Coolant temp sensor and couple of 02 sensors recently (for different codes). I believe i need to check fuel pressure. Just dont have the proper hook ups at the momment. Anyone else had any trouble with this? Any ideas. thanks in advance

From what I looked up, P0171 is for a lean condition. And they recomend checking fuel pressure, and injectors, and fuel filter, also your ignition system. Since you do not have the tools to check pressure, start with the filter and the spark plugs. At almost 90k, change them both and see what happens.

I'm with George that it could be bad gas... but then again it would have to sit for quite some time. Have you tried running a bottle of good fuel injector cleaner through a full tank of fuel. It could just be gummed up residue that can be readily cleaned out with a good injector cleaner.

well these conditions were before storage and it has stabilizer in it. i guess i just need to get the fuel pressure and go from there... I have a 87 supra as well it has a j tube in the fuel line which clogs and can create high fuel pressure (no flow back to tank). buy any chance does the lexus have any bends in the lines that have issues.