Power Mirrors*what Is Going On?

blacklexus90

:angry: okay some 1 please help me out here,I have a 1992 ls 400 but both power mirrors is not working.is it possible that there is a bad relay or blown fuse??or could it be the switch???help

If both mirrors quit working at the same time, check the fuse.

Brett

:angry: okay some 1 please help me out here,I have a 1992 ls 400 but both power mirrors is not working.is it possible that there is a bad relay or blown fuse??or could it be the switch???help

By not working do you mean not working at all? I've had two Lexus' an 05 es 330 and now an 05 Ls 430 and the mirrors would not go up or down. They would not go down when put in reverse either. In both cases I was still under warranty and they replaced free of charge. They would go in and out but not up or down. It seems to be somewhat common since the service tech didn't appear suprised.

By not working do you mean not working at all? I've had two Lexus' an 05 es 330 and now an 05 Ls 430 and the mirrors would not go up or down. They would not go down when put in reverse either. In both cases I was still under warranty and they replaced free of charge. They would go in and out but not up or down. It seems to be somewhat common since the service tech didn't appear suprised.

Well I have checked all fuses and still nothing could it b a bad switch??