Interior Lighting 02-300

02-300 inerior and exterior lighting

Im looking into upgrading the interior lights to cool white (light blue) LEDs. The one bulb I have questions about is the footwell light...which kinda looks like a single LED but it it seems to be attached to some kind of sliding clip. I just peeped it last night, I havent tried to move it yet... but, does anyone know if this bulb is replacable w a normal bulb or is it a special Lexus part? i believe there is an option to change the foot well lighting..i think i saw it when i read the manual.

I changed out the front parking markers through the wheel well. I am finding that there is a connection issue. the LEDS base must be thinner so now 6 months later both bulbs are out from no connection you could see them flicker in and out before. anyone else have a solution maybe try a different brand? i dont have ramps anymore so this will be a project to change them.

www.superbrightLEDS.com

check this out mad cool LEDS, I upgraded all the exterior markers to LEDs. I do not recommend the super duper LEDs for the brakes or turns, I returned mine they do not compair in strength. However, the markers are way stronger in strength then regular bulbs and change the appearance of the tails! The tail on the trunk lid is a marker bulb but you will need load resitors to change these out or you will get a tail light warning on the dash.

brakes regular bulbs

fogs - PIA hyper yellows

turns - Pia ion ambers, , yellow silver coated, clear lens appearance, hint of yellow at close range. I wanted silverstars for the blue appearance but they do not make them in our size

DRLs - Metal Ice?? hyper white with a blue coating. give lens blue appearance and the light from the right angle

heads - factory xenons

another question I found the 330 tails in led but my car is not wired for leds so they would need load resistors and a regulator so you do not get hyper flash with the turns. and the turns are red. Im a safety girl I like ambers! i really want to get the side mirror covers that have the led turns on them but that means i have to upgrade the tails. and i really have no issues w the tails now that i upgraded the bulds. does any one know where to get the mirror covers w regular bulbs or where the led bulbs that are not visible through the clear lens...maybe some with a reflector lens instead of clear.