:-( My Heart Is Blooding!

Two days ago, when I went back home, when I opened my garage door, it did not roll up to the top but I did not notice that. I just drove my 09 Rx350 into the garage. I heard some sound of scretching on the top of my car. I checked it, the rack got some scretch and the antenna was broken. It is a leasing car, is there any where can replace the rack and the antenna? Please help!!!

Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that. Antenna should be an easy replacement as the dealer should readily have that (or can easily order one).. As for the roof rack, try some local body shops and see if they can retouch that rack. It's a lease, but I've honestly never returned a lease car and who knows if the inspector would even notice the scratched roof rack, unless it's big and obvious. Picture maybe??

denslexusgx470, thanks for your reply. Now, I just want to know if it is possiblem to replace the antenna and the rack. Even it is possible, I will not do it now. I will do it if I decide to return it to the dealer. :-). On another side, I think I am lucky that Rx350 has the rack by default, otherwise the roof of the car would have been scretched and maight cause more damage.