New To The Club

gravytraingraves

Hi everyone. I'm new to this fourm and a proud new 1991 LS400 owner. I'm glad to see so many people love these cars. They are quite wonderful. I recently purchased my car and been loving every minute with it. I hope you are all sitting down when you read this. For a total price of 4700$CDN. I'm driving all original 37,500mile car with all the options except the vintage cell phone. The previous owner was from Washington D.C. And it ended up with full service history at one of our Lexus dealers in Ottawa, Canada. Yes, it is very cold here right now. I just got it Krown rustproofed. They asked me about the time capsule I found this car in. Took it to my mechanic to change the oil, flush the power steering, and change the tranny fluid. One of the mechanics offered me $8000CDN cash. I declined. I put in a K&N filter. After reading a few threads I might change back to the oem filter. There is a noticable change in power and fuel economy. All that mas talk has me a little worried though. I'm a little computer unsavvy. Once I figure out how I'll post some pics. This an amazing site for an amazing car.