Sc300 Needing New Cooling System

carguy6699

i have a '93 sc300 auto trans. the stock radiator just cracked on me and i am wanting to turbo the car soon... I look on videos on the net and see most people are running Koyo radiators on their turboed sc... I would like to swap in a manual tranny one day but would like to turbo and exaust upgrade first.. I see that the companies offering these nice radiators just say that to do this upgrade all is needed is a separate trans cooler and a fan... it is not to specific on the size or exactly what i will be needing... I plan on buying a full race setup with a gt42r turbo one day and would like this cooling option be able to support such a mod.

and dont want to buy oem because of my future plans... need to fix car asap and would like to know which is the best to get and what all is needed so i can order my products and get it to a shop.

so my question is... What company should i buy the radiator from, 2 or 3 row? What trans. cooler should i buy? what kinda extra plumbing will be needed.. what fans will i need or not need? any aux. switches needed?? what kinda tubing/ hoses will be needed... I guess to some it up.. what is recommended(brand) and needed to complete a high performance aftermarket cooling upgrade on an automatic sc300?

Please only replys from experienced people with such an upgrade(this is a forum so safe to assume most are experienced with this just want to have clear answers)