How Much For The Payment For T New Is250?

There's no way you get 40MPG in your civic, we have a prius in our family and that thing gets around mid 40's sometimes 50 if you drive nice, but if your getting 40 in your Civic EX then you must drive it very nicely.

You absolutely can get 40MPG in a Civic. You can in a lot of small economy cars. The Corolla too.

We have a Prius too, and your assessment of the mileage is correct. The mileage is great, but if you are only concerned about absolute lowest operating cost, your money is better spent on a Civic or Corolla, Yaris, Fit, etc.

i get 28-29miles on highwAY on my is250 awd, which is 2,5 engine plus all wheel drive, so you probably can get around 40 mpg on civic with 2.0 engine,front wheel drive

Its a 1.8 ;) Yes thats right folks, a 2L bottle of coke has more displacement than my cars engine. :lol:

Does anyone know how to check the status of the car build? I just pulled the trigger on a 2009 IS250 and wanted to see if there was a way I can check the status of the build rather than having the dealer do it for me.

Thanks

**Moved to the correct topic.

Smooth 1