Xm Volume, Auto Dimmer, Clear Bra, Ipod Video

hellow fellow rxers,

i know these questions have come up before, but i still haven't found a total resolution so i'm reviving the threads once again - any help would be extremely appreciated

1. for those w/ xm - is your volume annoyingly low? there seems to be quite a discrepancy between the terristial,cd volumes and the xm. when i'm blasting the xm and switch to regular radio, i get quite the rude awakening. any ideas?

2. the rear view dimmer - its quite bothersome to have to shut off the auto glare each and every time i back out of my garage. the garage is quite dark, coupled w/ the auto glare component of the rear view mirror - i can't seem to see anything. i heard of people putting tape over the sensors?

3. anyone get the venture shield or 3m clear bra on their baby?

4. although i have xm radio, i heard that if you had the ipod connection you can also watch videos on the navigation? is this true? any tips on just an ipod connector w/ the already existing xm radio?

i know these have been discussed, but i was hoping to get a new or updated answer to these questions

thanks again for all your help, i've learned quite a lot on this board! thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

hellow fellow rxers,

i know these questions have come up before, but i still haven't found a total resolution so i'm reviving the threads once again - any help would be extremely appreciated

1. for those w/ xm - is your volume annoyingly low? there seems to be quite a discrepancy between the terristial,cd volumes and the xm. when i'm blasting the xm and switch to regular radio, i get quite the rude awakening. any ideas?

I have the RX400h and my volume is annoyingly low too when listening to XM. Btw, I posted a killer deal for XM 1 yr subscription for $77, you can find it in the RX400h forum.

I just started a new thread with a similar question before I found this one. I don't have XM but my CD volume has to be about twice as high as when listening to the radio.

Is this the case with both of your's as well, or only low on XM and similar between radio and CD?

Thanks,

Mike