Summer Tires

Hi folks,

I drive an IS350 2007 model. I am looking for a new set of summer performance tire. Do you have any to recommend for this type of vehicle? I drove one summer with Bridgestone Turanza tires and was pleased by them but I am wondering if there is any better choice. I have read that the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 are quite good but are they really on Lexus vehicles (RWD)?

Thanks and have a good day.

Hi folks,

I drive an IS350 2007 model. I am looking for a new set of summer performance tire. Do you have any to recommend for this type of vehicle? I drove one summer with Bridgestone Turanza tires and was pleased by them but I am wondering if there is any better choice. I have read that the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 are quite good but are they really on Lexus vehicles (RWD)?

Thanks and have a good day.

check out www.TireRack.com ...very useful site

I recommend that you get a tire with a Non-Directional Tread, so you can rotate them side to side. My tires developed a "waa-waa-waa" noise after 10k miles (two sets). The dealer said the alignment was fine. Also take a look at the Nitto INVO tire. They are extremely quite, and have a non-directional tread. I rotate them every 10K miles and no noise after 25K miles...... :D

I have the PS2s. Perfect.

Non directional?

Not an issue either, as you can switch them by mounting them the other way and switching them to the other side.

My PS2s already have 13K miles and at 10K I thought about dismounting and remounting but observed the thread was identical in both sides, therefore I abandoned the idea.