No Cold Air

Need advice on A/C problem on my 1999 GS400, 170k miles. All A/C and Heating controls are working fine, the green light on the A/C button is on except the air that I get is not cold. I had the freon checked, it was evacuated and replaced but this did not solve the problem. Compressor sounds like it is switching on but I am not sure, belt is moving fine and compressor is definately not locked up. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Need advice on A/C problem on my 1999 GS400, 170k miles. All A/C and Heating controls are working fine, the green light on the A/C button is on except the air that I get is not cold. I had the freon checked, it was evacuated and replaced but this did not solve the problem. Compressor sounds like it is switching on but I am not sure, belt is moving fine and compressor is definately not locked up. Any thoughts are appreciated.

do you know what the high side or head pressure is and the low side pressure? did they check the filter drier when you had the system evacuated and replaced? are you getting ANY cold air? what do u mean compressor sounds like it is switching on but your not sure.....y would u have the system evacuated and replaced and you dont know if the compressor is switching on? thats the 1st thing you need to find out