2002 Sc430 O2 Sensor Problem

Oldman Learning

I have a 2002 SC430. I have P0155 (H02S) Heater Circuit Malfunction Bank 2 Sensor 1.

I need to know this location in the car and how to replace the Bank 2 Sensor 1.

The Lexus dealer gave me the price $150 just for diagnostic the problem. I think I could do it with your great instruction.

Please help

Thanks in advance

Oldman

I have a 2002 SC430. I have P0155 (H02S) Heater Circuit Malfunction Bank 2 Sensor 1.

I need to know this location in the car and how to replace the Bank 2 Sensor 1.

The Lexus dealer gave me the price $150 just for diagnostic the problem. I think I could do it with your great instruction.

Please help

Thanks in advance

Oldman

BANK TWO REFERENCES THE PASSENGER SIDE OF THE MOTOR. SENSOR ONE REFERENCES THE O2 SENSOR CLOSEST TO THE ENGINE. THIS IS NOT A VERY DIFFICULT PROCEDURE BUT WILL CERTAINLY REQUIRE THE VEHICLE TO BE LIFTED UP TO GAIN ACCESS. YOU WILL NEED A BASIC TOOL SET WITH SOME WRENCES. AFTER CHANGING THE SENSOR THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT MAY REMAIN ON. YOUR LOCAL AUTO PARTS STORE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TURN THE LIGHT OFF FOR YOU.

I WOULD BUY THE SENSOR FROM THE DEALERSHIP. I'VE HAD TROUBLE WITH AFTERMARKET SENSORS BEFORE.