Rx300 2002 Air Conditioner Help Wanted

VIRGOPELO

Hi to all and Happy new Year .

i being searching in this forum and i don see any post of air conditioner so apparently the air conditioner on the rx300 is great , but i have this situation ,my car was in a accident and the damage was limited only to the ac condensor so i get the ac condensor and changed my self ,and then i add the freon using precisely the procedure that is describe on the can ,(only freon no freon -oil) and then my ac compressor begin to sound different ,the ac is cooling but the check engine ,the svt and the track c. light went on ,so i haven't use the ac again ,i went to a mechanic and they tall me that the compressor is damage ,only with he sound the the car no other test wast made with any gauge or anything (the sound is like grinding , my friend tall me that it could be moisture because i never put the system on a vacuum machine .

Note :I remove the negative cable from the battery for 5 sec and all the light :( went of

any one have this problem before or similar

thanks