Plastx By Maguiars Actually Works On Sc Headlights!

TXSC3

Mine were not to the point where they were completely yellow but with the low beams on instead of shining through the lens they would catch the clouded film and illuminate the plastic as well.

This problem is GONE!!!!

This product does not turn yellow plastic clear but it does get rid of the haze effect very well. I was impressed how it produced a squeeky clean surface on the lights. The cloth you wipe with picks up yellow contamination as you go.

My LH lamp had water vapor/moisture enter at some point in trace quantity so I noticed some of the chrome plating has been damaged. However, I can find a yellow lamp in a junkyard that never leaked and swap the internal bezels to be good to go.

I can't tell you how gald I am....I was all set to shell out $500 for new headlights. The lens quality is not like new but pretty close and way better than it was at 6 pm tonight. I wish I had taken before and after pics....anyway....after pics soon to come this week.