Newb With Some ?'s

Hi all and happy holiday! I picked up a 94' GS300 from Lexus of Bellevue for $6200. It was listed for $7350.00, has 112,000 miles on it and is in immaculate condition. I have all service records as it was serviced by Lexus of Bellevue and recently received it's 90,000 mile service. It needs a good buffing on the paint, there are a few display lights to replace, the wood panels are cracked, the cup holder fly's, no, launches when you press the button and the antannae is unoperable but that is it. It runs and drives like new. I have no owner's manual and my biggest question is did these come with traction control and how would I know? It appears to have all other options available at that time.

Regards,

Dwight

Hi all and happy holiday! I picked up a 94' GS300 from Lexus of Bellevue for $6200. It was listed for $7350.00, has 112,000 miles on it and is in immaculate condition. I have all service records as it was serviced by Lexus of Bellevue and recently received it's 90,000 mile service. It needs a good buffing on the paint, there are a few display lights to replace, the wood panels are cracked, the cup holder fly's, no, launches when you press the button and the antannae is unoperable but that is it. It runs and drives like new. I have no owner's manual and my biggest question is did these come with traction control and how would I know? It appears to have all other options available at that time.

Regards,

Dwight

While I can't help you with the tech info on your model of car, I am sure some of the guys will help you out as they read the posts.

I can however help you get your Owner's Manual replaced for free...

Go to Lexus.com and log into your Owner's login. If you don't have one yet, create a login and Add your vehicle by using the VIN number.

Click "Search Owner's Manual" under "Manage My Vehicles".

At this point, you can look at the Owner's Manual in PDF format.

Also, on the right side of the page, you will see a link "Order a Replacement Owner's Manual".

You can order your manual and they will send it free of charge. :cheers:

Enjoy,

~Brian

It is worth the PITA signing up there at Lexus.com. They will have your service records and stuff right on line. Pretty cool.

That was worth the time it took. Your tip just saved me $30.00 or so. I'm still fascinated by the service I get with a Lexus. So far it's been a real pleasure to own one... even a used one. BTW, santa brought some new wood trim to replace the cracked panels. :cheers: Just a few more minor fixes and she will be near perfect. Thanks again for the help

It is worth the PITA signing up there at Lexus.com. They will have your service records and stuff right on line. Pretty cool.

That was worth the time it took. Your tip just saved me $30.00 or so. I'm still fascinated by the service I get with a Lexus. So far it's been a real pleasure to own one... even a used one. BTW, santa brought some new wood trim to replace the cracked panels.:cheers: Just a few more minor fixes and she will be near perfect. Thanks again for the help

pics help too.......congrats on the new ride an welcome to the forum