Nexen Winguard Suv Winter Tires - Good And Only 152$ Cdn For 17s&

hey all, after looking for winters like a mad man, I finally found a set of 17 inch nexen winguard suvs for 152$ a piece from walmart; put them on the stock 17s that came off with my car (have the stock mich. in my garage to put back on for the lease returns)

got a set of 18 inch RX rims from the boneyard back in November for 500$ cdn via buddy that I am using as my summers. (not bad ehh! :D )

Walmart @ Sq1, Mississauga had 12 in stock as of last friday, of which I got 4. Everywhere else seems to be sold out of the bigger sizes and/or other they wanted like 300$ per tire (for Michelins) which is stupid. (however I soon found that tire23 had blizzaks for 225$, ahh well..)

After reading that these tires were ~ to Mich. Ice-Xs, decided to try them.

Thought that I would post here. After 3 stupid days of an Ontario Winter, the tires are great! I did not get stuck before, but I would fish tail every so often, slide sideways, and stopping was a problem. Now I can stop, the car does not slide, etc. Cost me about 680$ with tax for the tires and 80$ to mount them, but well worth it. I can actually stop now, and I do no slide everywhere like I did before.

For the price, well worth it. If any of you want to be cheap, the 17 inch non SUV nexen winters are 105$ @ walmart. BUT, as our trucks are heavy, I spent the 50$ per tire more and got the SUV ones.

I recommend these nexens to you guys, great tires for the $.