Headlights And Steering Column Switch/relay

Shadowlex

Hello Everyone:

I lost my headlights suddenly on my 1995 sc 400. My left turn indicator made some electric buzzing sound when I pressed down to set in the left turn signal. Is there any connection between the column switch and the headlights.

I have not checked the bulbs yet.

thanks!

BTW, I see you've posted this topic twice. Please stay with one thread per topic, otherwise it makes it difficult for readers to follow the thread. If you get no response to your initial posting, just post again, but in the same thread.

BTW, I see you've posted this topic twice. Please stay with one thread per topic, otherwise it makes it difficult for readers to follow the thread. If you get no response to your initial posting, just post again, but in the same thread.

Not sure if they've moved the relays in the 95, but on my 91 they're in the engine compartment in a black JB just behind the coolant expansion tank. On the underside of the cover should be a diag labelling all the relays similar to what I've attached: Relays-1.jpg

You'll need a multi meter to test the continuity between the pins. I don't have a diag of the pins or the readings you should get. Service dept at your dealer should be able to test it for you or at the least give you a diag and the specs.