Front Door Courtesy Light...please Help!

Ok, so I haven't posted in a while, but I'm not a noob. I just ran a search on this subject and had no luck finding what I needed. I need to know which fuse corresponds to the driver door courtesy light, the bulb is still good, but the light has been out for some time. If someone could provide a diagram or a link to one it would be greatly appreciated. By the way, its an 02 GS430.

The door courtesy lamp is connected to the door ECU in the door. Each door has it's own ECU. I would use a test lamp or meter and make sure there is power at the lamp socket with the door open before going further. Often the door switches in the latch stick/fail and cause no signal to be sent to the door ECU, therefore the lamp does not light. If you have a switch problem, the main ceiling interior lamp would likely not be working with the driver's door as well.

The fuse for the driver's door ECU is D FR, 20A located in the engine room #1 fuse block.