Show Me Your Aftermarket Wheels 07-09 Es350

BLK-FOX

I am guessing.... just guessing, that this road had not been traveled by too many ES 350 owners.

I may be completely off base... but I think this car is typically owned by more seasoned folks - who may purchase aftermarket wheels at a lower rate than the general populous.

Present company excluded….

I am guessing.... just guessing, that this road had not been traveled by too many ES 350 owners.

I may be completely off base... but I think this car is typically owned by more seasoned folks - who may purchase aftermarket wheels at a lower rate than the general populous.

Present company excluded….

I have to agree with mhawken1. When I bought my ES350 and asked why I had to have Sat Radio added (as opposed to the competition) I was told the average age of ES owners is the highest of all Lexus models and that the age of that demographic group does not tend to have Sat radio in their cars and thus no shark fin for the ES.

That said, some in the ES galleries has incredible wheels on their white ES but I forget which set of pictures that was. I'd suggest coming those galleries and emailing anyone with wheels you like.