Front Knocking On Rough Surface

Had a problem where my car's steering column would make knocking sounds somewhere along itself when i drive on rough surface. Took it to numerous mechanics and believe me or not, none of them was able to identify the problem. The best answer i got is "Visit us again when it gets worse" from Lexus dealership.

Very recently i noticed another type of knocking. When i go over 5-10km speed bump on local malls, right after front wheels roll over the bump the car starts to wobble for a second from impact and something in the front end makes a single knocking sound with every side wobble.

What could it be? My shocks?

Had a problem where my car's steering column would make knocking sounds somewhere along itself when i drive on rough surface. Took it to numerous mechanics and believe me or not, none of them was able to identify the problem. The best answer i got is "Visit us again when it gets worse" from Lexus dealership.

Very recently i noticed another type of knocking. When i go over 5-10km speed bump on local malls, right after front wheels roll over the bump the car starts to wobble for a second from impact and something in the front end makes a single knocking sound with every side wobble.

What could it be? My shocks?

have a mechanic u trust check the lower ball joints, your suspension bushings,make sure sway bar is tight (not falling out/off and the sway bar bushings not toasted), lower control arms or LCA's, the steering knuckles, a good alignment or suspension shop should be able to help you.i c u live in the UK i was gonna say if u live in Memphis go see Doug at zellners. he's great....but also have them check shocks, motor mounts, nething from the suspension that rattles can make a noise and im a little confused on your description but that should help move you along a little atleast