Vais Sl2i Questions

Hi,

I have a 2008 Lexus IS350, Navigation, Mark Levinson. (USA Model)

Ipod Classic 80GB, Latest firmware

Ive researched the SL2i and have read countless message boards, but I have a few questions:

I have 5000+ songs, and will arrange the “genre” to be the First letter of the artist, and make a playlist for each letter… with the latest firmware am I able to:

1) Choose “genre”/”playlist” letter “B”

2) Then have a list of Artists under letter B and choose something like “Bob Dylan”

3) Choose an album by Bob Dylan. (or atleast a song that I want to play, but have the choices limited to ONLY bob Dylan songs?)

Or would choosing a “playlist” mean that I have to pick a SONG out of a list of every song made artists starting with “B”?

If so, then Would I have to scroll through 250 artists to get to artist “Wilco”.. all by pressing the “down” arrows on the Nav screen?

Would I be able to scroll down a list of artists/songs/album/playlists by turning the Tune Knob? That seems to be simpler than hitting the down arrows 200 times.

Ive checked out install pics and UI pics, but there arent any series of pics showing the hierarchy in screenshots. Nor is there a video demonstration.

Thanks,

Irfan