Future Owner Of 06 Rx330

xeene

we're buying a used certified 06 rx330 for my mother. it has 23k miles, fwd, heated seats, power sunroof, 18" wheels, 1 owner, was a private lease for 3 years in california and green title with no issues what so ever according to carfax. dealer wanted $27k for it, we're picking it up for $25k.

anything we should be looking for as a sign of trouble or abuse on the car? we're picking it up from another state so haven't had a chance to physically examine it, but from pictures it looks brand new.

thanks for advice.

Just make sure when you test drive it, that it doesn't have any "funny noises" or "odd lights" coming on your dash. Otherwise, if it looks great in the pictures, go for it!

Just keep in mind that there may be scratches and/or dings that are NOT visible in the picture that may show up when you see the car in person. I've been looking around for an extra beater and that's what I experienced. Pictures look immaculate, but in person there may be minor dings and scratches that will not show in a picture.