My Rx Engine Shaking

Ok first off I would like to say I'm new to the board. I stumbled upon it doing a search about my car And wanna thank everyone beforehand for a great site this is and how useful it is.

I have a 2007 RX 350

15,500 miles

Crystal White

I got the 5000 mile complimentary service and I went and I've had 2 more oil changes since then

My next one is due 17,700

2 things now

#1 - My low tire air light is on I checked the tires and I even filled them up to about 40 psi and still it won't go away its annoying me sooo much!!

#2 - the main reason this has happened to me twice now in the last few months. Last nite I was parking my car I put it in reverse and it started shaking almost like an earthquake or it was having an !Removed! loll.. It did this for about 5-10 seconds I thought the car was gonna stall I parked turned it off turned it back on and went for a drive again around the block a few times and it didn't happen again.

Can anyone explain what's happening??

I called Lexus Of Queens Ny. And they said I need to get my 15K maintenance.

Are they trying to jusst get into my pocket?? Or do I really need to do that?

And I was looking at other threads. Could I take my car to Toyota for maintenance? Will they charge me less? Is this allowed

Sorry I'm a newbie

Thanxs again guys..

• 4 weeks later...

Mine (rx350 07) does both of those things too!

literally i have been to lexus 5 times for the tire pressure thing. they adjust it every time i take it in for an oil change. it seems like the light is always on even if the tire pressure is fine. it is just really, really annoying. they "fix" it every time i am in there and it always comes back on. it came on 3 days ago, went off and was back on today when i was driving home from work!

the shaking thing it more of a concern for me. one of my friends drove it and he said it feels like the brakes/roters. i am not looking forward to that service bill!

i love my rx but with as much as i have spent on maintnence i am for sure going with bmw next time i buy.