Power Antenna

I have a 1992 SC400. When I purchased the car, the power antenna never worked. I never could hear the motor running at all. I removed it and tore it apart and found there to be some broken plastic mask down in there. I took all the broken mask out and put it back together, without replacing with a new one. Still no luck... I wanted to first see if the motor worked or not. After searching on the internet and Ebay, I found a used one that come out of 1997. It was like new, when received, still no luck after plugging it in. I thought for sure it was just the motor was out on the original one. I decided to trouble shoot for 3 hours. I found out that if I bypassed the power wires, 1 constant, 2 when you turn the key on, going into the relay, to run it off of the remote wire from the aftermarket amplifier, it still would not work. Everything is getting power, by my test light. I then decided to put everything back, and cut the blue wire going straight into the motor. This is where there is only 2 wires, and its a funny looking plug that mounts upside down. I then ran a power wire to the amp again, and walla, the power antenna went up, but after I released the wire from the power source, the antenna stayed up. I cant get the thing to come back down. Does anybody have the wiring schematic for the power antenna, or know how to bypass this thing somehow, to work properly? Desperately will try anything.

its an alternating current functioning switch. you need 2 relays and look up wiring diagram for what is called 5 wire. it is common in door locks. the only thing i haven't found is a limitation switch or threshhold switch. this keeps the antenna from staying on all the time.

honestly i am a MECP Certified mobile electronics tech. A 5 wire set up is where you reverse the polarity basicaly. a good source for relay diagrams is www.the12volt.com : Caution though: i thought the antenna mast would have a threshhold and then shut off but it did not. i almost burnt up the motor. do not try to direct wire the mast with these relays with out a timed shutoff of some sort. Personally i have sirius satelite radio and figured i did not need my mast antenna any ways so i stopped my search to make it work. good luck and please keep me up to date