Which Battery Do You Use? Recommendations?

odessit

There is Interstate currently installed in the car. It is 7 years old so it is about time to replace it. Interstate Megatron, Deihard Gold and Advance Auto Titanium looks like decent choices to me. I do no think that Optima is needed for this car.

What is your experience with the batteries?

Thanks for the feedback,

Alex

There is Interstate currently installed in the car. It is 7 years old so it is about time to replace it. Interstate Megatron, Deihard Gold and Advance Auto Titanium looks like decent choices to me. I do no think that Optima is needed for this car.

What is your experience with the batteries?

Thanks for the feedback,

Alex

Hi Alex,

I have had a duralast gold in my 92 for 8 years now and it hasnt failed me yet. These are purchased from Autozone... Using them in several of my vehicles at this point, and having good luck with them. They have a 3 year no questions free replacement, then it goes to pro-rating.

Hope this helps...

Ron

I use Costco batteries in all of my vehicles and tractors. They seem to be very well made and the "no questions" warranty is great. I only used the warranty once in many, many years and it was out of date. At the return counter the attendant said "close enough" to the warranty date and gave me a free battery.

If you wanted to be sneaky, you could return the battery after 35 months and get a brand new one - free batteries for life. I wouldn't do it but maybe someone else might.