Sc400 Waterpump/timing Belt

Well I have had a coolant leak since mid summer, I knew it was the waterpump, just didn't want to fix it. Well it finally went totally out. I tore it down yesterday. Stinks that you have to tear down the entire front end to get waterpump out, took me 4 hours to pull it and clean everything up. Now what stinks is no one has parts on hand, autozone and oriellys neither have parts in warehouse have to call Monday to see how soon they can get parts. I hope I can get them soon this thing drives so much cheaper then my pickup and its 90 mile round trip to work.

Plugs, wires, timing belt, waterpump, rotors and caps all original at 158,500 miles, how is that for super TUFF? The rotors have cracks from hitting the cap from so much carbon build up. It was getting 23.7-24.3 mpg can't wait to see what it gets after this.

Original wires and coolant leak explains my occasional cutting out problem.

I want to say THANKS to the guys that posted where the timing marks are located and the moderators for making this a great forum.

If anyone needs pictures of timing marks or anything while it is tore down I can post them for ya.