Lexpd2

I have a 2002 GS 300 with navigation. I'm considering the LEXPD2 iPod integration, but am a little nervous about what it might do to my car. Has anyone had this installed? Where does the unit go? Have you had any problems with it? Thanks!!

hi welcome to the club

it seems to be just a set of plugs that will run into your factory nav. im fixing to hook up some stuff on my nav but im using something different as i wanna control the ipod ON the factory nav screen and although the newer models have this feature factory ours dont. im gonna pm u some info and what im gonna do

Thanks for the welcome and the information! Installation in the trunk seems relatively easier than I thought. I was afraid that it would require some sort of dash pull-apart, which did not seem very appealing. The link you sent seems better than the LEXPD2 - you'll have to let me know how that works out. Thanks again.

Thanks for the welcome and the information! Installation in the trunk seems relatively easier than I thought. I was afraid that it would require some sort of dash pull-apart, which did not seem very appealing. The link you sent seems better than the LEXPD2 - you'll have to let me know how that works out. Thanks again.

do i take it you already installed this? what u mean in the trunk? so where do u mount the ipod? man that must be a long cable..........got ne pics of the install?