Brake Light On/ Yellow Fluid Leaking From Middle Of Car! Help...

egarza911

I've got a 92 SC400. It was driving fine, but all of a sudden I felt that I needed to push the brake petal almost all the way down to the floor for the car to stop... I got home and when I went to drive it again, I saw that there was a pretty large leak coming from behind the drivers side underbody!!! Im thinking that since the the brake light came on it has to be brake fluid leaking. Has anyone had a similar issue? I just kind of find it odd that the car is leaking from the underbody of the driverside! Should'nt it be leaking by the tires? PLEASE HELP!!!!

I've got a 92 SC400. It was driving fine, but all of a sudden I felt that I needed to push the brake petal almost all the way down to the floor for the car to stop... I got home and when I went to drive it again, I saw that there was a pretty large leak coming from behind the drivers side underbody!!! Im thinking that since the the brake light came on it has to be brake fluid leaking. Has anyone had a similar issue? I just kind of find it odd that the car is leaking from the underbody of the driverside! Should'nt it be leaking by the tires? PLEASE HELP!!!!

I would have your car towed to a local independent mechanic. You can leak brake fluid at the brakes, near the wheels, or you can leak from the master cylinder near your brake pedal. You can also leak from lines connecting these parts. Either way you should have someone put it on a lift and localize the leak.

Good luck,