Dvd For Navigation On Rx330

kmsutra

I own a ES330 (2006) and a RX330 (2004). When I am wondering if the DVD on my ES330 will work on my RX330 if I upgrade the ES330 to the latest version. I don't want to pay for 2 DVD's. I am happy with the ES330 version that I currently have but not too thrilled with the older RX330 2004 version. Since I own both these cars, Can I copy the DVD from the newere Lexus and put it in the older RX?

• 3 weeks later...

I own a ES330 (2006) and a RX330 (2004). When I am wondering if the DVD on my ES330 will work on my RX330 if I upgrade the ES330 to the latest version. I don't want to pay for 2 DVD's. I am happy with the ES330 version that I currently have but not too thrilled with the older RX330 2004 version. Since I own both these cars, Can I copy the DVD from the newere Lexus and put it in the older RX?

No, there is a different DVD for each generation reader. But check this thread for cheep updates, http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=52419