2002 Gs 430

Hi

can anyone please tell me why sometimes when i put my car in drive it is not going anywhere

this just started a couple of weeks ago. I've checked the fluid and it looks and smells fine,the car has 68000 miles and it never has been abused. This problem does not occur very often it only happens once maybe every 4-5 days sometimes even longer.What puzzles me is that besides that there is no other problems it runs perfect and smooth, so i don't know at this point if it has anything to do with transmission at all. I did not take it to a mechanic yet because i wanted to know more about it. I would really appreciate some advise.

thank you very much

When that happens, shift into lower gear manually and see if it goes. Maybe just the shifter not going into place.

hi mlgs 300

thank you for your response. What you are saying makes a lot of sense and it does go when i shift it into lower gear, now that looks like that it is the case so how do i get fixed?

thank you

When that happens, shift into lower gear manually and see if it goes. Maybe just the shifter not going into place.

hi mlgs 300

thank you for your response. What you are saying makes a lot of sense and it does go when i shift it into lower gear, now that looks like that it is the case so how do i get fixed?

thank you

To find out if your tranny went bad is put it in lower shift (D2 or D1) and let it role. If the tranny is bad it would

not do anything and if it rev harder it mean that it is ok..Check to see if your neutral safety switch is ok.

Joel

hi mlgs 300

thank you

To find out if your tranny went bad is put it in lower shift (D2 or D1) and let it role. If the tranny is bad it would

not do anything and if it rev harder it mean that it is ok..Check to see if your neutral safety switch is ok.

Joel

Hi joel thank you very much for your response I will try to do what you have said and take it from there. Take care my friend

JOSEPH