Cel Code 25 After Tim Belt Change

John2

I changed the whole shebang on my '92 LS 135k-- tim belt, water pump, distr, wires, plugs, idlers, etc... all OEM stuff. Started and run perfectly. After driving a few minutes CEL and TRAC off comes on. CEL code is 25 and i have factory book. i did some electrical testing per the trouble shooting and nothing definitive came up, though the two O2 sensor readings were not the same and so i have one of those coming...

my question is, this 25 code lists about 10 things that it could be. O2 sensor is one down the list. fuel injector leaking, tim. belt skipping teeth, etc.. is others. IF i had put the belt on wrong (and i'm 99.99% sure i didn't as i checked and checked and it wasn't a prolbem and the car runs perfectly, etc..), would a tooth off cause drivability problems? is it obvious when the belt is on wrong, even by one tooth?

then secondarily-- how weird it came on after the work-- apparently i did something somewhere. the O2 sensors are orig. at 135k. thoughts please? thanks.