Hid Replacement Fog Lights

Hey everyone! Well it is my first post here. Quite a nice forum you got here.

Well I'm a first time Lexus owner and I recently got an '08 is350 back in August. Already have about 5k miles on it and loving every mile in it.

I have been looking for some minor mod's to have on the car and I just recently came about an HID replacement kit for the foglamps.

I saw them on sale on this website http://l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=1995 and it says they are from the Lexus Japan.

I think they look awesome and was wondering what my fellow IS owners think about it?

Oh and also I have been looking for performance mods in the way of intake/exhaust and brakes. Also a little cosmetics in the way of a ground effects kit or maybe just a front spoiler.

Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Welcome to the LOC! Maybe post s pic of your car?

Well, here's my opinion, There is no way I would spend $1900.00 bucks on fog lights. Just not going to happen my friend. I would take that money and buy some rims, or lower the suspension, or do a lip kit.

But if your really set on it, then, well, could you post after pics for us all to see what they look like on your car?

Welcome to the LOC! Maybe post s pic of your car?

Well, here's my opinion, There is no way I would spend $1900.00 bucks on fog lights. Just not going to happen my friend. I would take that money and buy some rims, or lower the suspension, or do a lip kit.

But if your really set on it, then, well, could you post after pics for us all to see what they look like on your car?

Yea thats what I was thinking.. way too much for lights... wished there was something over here in the US..

Well I already had the lowering springs from Lexus (I think they are from the F-sport)

I have been looking at some lip kits but what usually would be the cost (including paint)?

I do like the one Blitz is offering.

Oh and do you have any suggestions on an Intake/exhaust? I know Lexus has the F-sport intake and they have their own exhaust aswell but I hearthe JoeZ intake is just as good if not better and costs a whole lot less.

I have come to notice from reading around these forums that you are sorta the wealth of knowledge guy hehe.

Well thanks and Ill put up some pix of the car.

post-81339-1224075690_thumb.jpgpost-81339-1224075738_thumb.jpgpost-81339-1224075772_thumb.jpg

Theres alot more than me on this forum that have alot of good info to offer. I think I just post alot more. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I would get the JoeZ intake. As for exhaust, JoeZ just came out with an intake and true dual exhaust system. But I haven't heard it yet, so I don't know what the claim hp gain is nor how loud the system sounds. So it also kind of depends on if your thinking about headers also. I have heard the Tenabe medallion on the IS 350 and I loved that. Unless the JoeZ system has gobs of power gains and sounds even almost as good, then that's the exhaust system I was going to go with. Bartkat has the JoeZ on his IS350, so if you want first hand knowledge on it, I would just ask him. THere are a few others here who have the JoeZ also, but I don't know if they have the 250's or 350's and such.