Power Seat

IanR

Does it have power? Have you checked the terminals in the end of the harness under the seat to see if you have power? Did it just stop working, but was working well before? If it was working before, were there any signs of problems prior to it stopping working?

Sorry about all the questions, but the answers will help point you in the right direction to the fix.

• 3 months later...

I have a similar problem. My passenger power seat suddenly stopped working. It worked well before.

My wife is pretty short and I am pretty tall so every time we go out I had to adjust the seat from the position that my wife had adjusted to hers. The current stuck position is my wife position, which is very close to the steering wheel. I am wondering that maybe my wife adjusted too close to the steering wheel that had disconnected some wires.

Previously we set the memory positions so we adjusted to the same positions every time. But, recently my battery ran out of juice so it lost the set memory. That is maybe a clue.

Any suggestion to trouble shoot and also how to open up for inspection is much appreciated.

Toy R We