Amplifier

shaun2733

• 1 month later...
Try Ebay

Thanks, G man. I tried, but they don't have the same part number like the dealer gave me for my car. I'm not sure how I can compare the two parts to see if they are compatible. Any ideas?

Just go by the year of the car, as far as I know, the ML system in the GX have not change since 03.

The guy who is selling the amp said that it's the same year as my car. May be I just bite the bullet and buy it. It's a heck of a lot cheaper than buying it from Lexus. Do you know where the amp is located, and how difficult it is to replace it yourself? Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with us.

The factory amp is under the passenger seat, I have never replace one b 4, so I am not sure how hard it is. One thing about Ebay is that you want to check and double check the amp you are buying, since its very hard to return if it doesnt work.

• 1 month later...
The factory amp is under the passenger seat, I have never replace one b 4, so I am not sure how hard it is. One thing about Ebay is that you want to check and double check the amp you are buying, since its very hard to return if it doesnt work.

I just want to wrap this up. I bought an amp on Ebay, although it's not identical to what I had originally, but it fits. The amp is under the driver's seat. I just removed three screws to take the amp out. Piece of cake. Thank you for your help.