New Es350 Owner....new To Forum.

SpiderPig

Hey guys, i am new to owning a lexus...just closed on 08 ES350 Pebble Beach edition in Truffle Mica. Figured this would be a good place to start.....

First thing's first wanted to get some feedback on the deal that i was able to get from the dealer (after some back and forth)

525 per month

1268 out of pocker

36 month lease

10k miles/year

what do you guys think? is this right about average as far as what others are paying?

Love the name! LOL.

Anyways, what was the MSRP of your car? I'm not familiar as to whether the Pebble Beach edition is always the Ultra Luxury package or not...

Post some pictures! I havent seen many in that color!

Love the name! LOL.

Anyways, what was the MSRP of your car? I'm not familiar as to whether the Pebble Beach edition is always the Ultra Luxury package or not...

Following on SW03ES' request, if you provide your MSRP, deal price was and confirm your lease is with no money down (cap cost reduction) we can probably figure if your deal was good. Also, if you know what the residual amount (or % used) was on your car that would just about complete the different pieces of the lease formula. For example, the deal I signed last week was for 48 months on an Ultra Luxury which was 41% (which in my opinion sucks but it's the % they are using for everyone). I was told an UL 36 month lease the residual was 50%. The Pebble Beach might be about 1-2% higher (which helps you) but if you provide the other pieces we can quickly figure out. The other missing piece would be the money factor which was .00065 for Tier 1 here in NJ last week. If you look on the net there are lease payment formulas/calculators that when you plug all this in (MSRP, deal price, residual %, money factor, down pmt/cap cost) you should get almost exactly the monthly payment you should receive from the dealer before state taxes. In NJ they add the tax in (7%).

Love the name! LOL.

Following on SW03ES' request, if you provide your MSRP, deal price was and confirm your lease is with no money down (cap cost reduction) we can probably figure if your deal was good. Also, if you know what the residual amount (or % used) was on your car that would just about complete the different pieces of the lease formula. For example, the deal I signed last week was for 48 months on an Ultra Luxury which was 41% (which in my opinion sucks but it's the % they are using for everyone). I was told an UL 36 month lease the residual was 50%. The Pebble Beach might be about 1-2% higher (which helps you) but if you provide the other pieces we can quickly figure out. The other missing piece would be the money factor which was .00065 for Tier 1 here in NJ last week. If you look on the net there are lease payment formulas/calculators that when you plug all this in (MSRP, deal price, residual %, money factor, down pmt/cap cost) you should get almost exactly the monthly payment you should receive from the dealer before state taxes. In NJ they add the tax in (7%).

Ok here is goes....

MSRP: 45,055

Paid: 39,820

Money factor: .00065

36 months

Residual: around 50% (dont have the number in front of me)

No money down (1270 sign THEN drive :))

color.....

http://www.tuningnews.net/news/080207a/lex...ction-hr-02.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I'd say you did VERY well. Thats one of the best deals on an ES I've seen.

Enjoy!

Yes, based on those numbers it's a good deal. Your right around invoice plus a few bucks. Enjoy!

I will be picking up my '08 ES350 Truufle Mica Pebble Beach edition tomorrow. I think I was able to work a pretty good deal. Here's the breakdown:

$1700 out of pocket to cover inception fees

36 months

12k year

$534 month

I'd say you did VERY well. Thats one of the best deals on an ES I've seen.

Enjoy!

Yes, based on those numbers it's a good deal. Your right around invoice plus a few bucks. Enjoy!

I will be picking up my '08 ES350 Truufle Mica Pebble Beach edition tomorrow. I think I was able to work a pretty good deal. Here's the breakdown:

$1700 out of pocket to cover inception fees

36 months

12k year

$534 month

Before I picked up my car today I had several dealers call me back to make better offers. I picked up my car from the original delaer but was able to negotiate a lower price based on some last minute quotes. Here is the breakdown on my 08 Pebble Beach edition:

MSRP $43,604

12K year

36 months

$1644 due at signing

$512 MONTH