Isf Brakes

After some days at the track my brakes faded at the end of some hotter lapping sessions :( . I had considerable brake dust with expected pad wear and also wondered if the fluid was boiling a bit. Has anyone modified their ISF for on track use with racing pads and/or different fluid such as ATE Super Blue? Performance friction has yet to have a pad available for the ISF.

Thanks,

Northcoast ISF

• 2 months later...

After some days at the track my brakes faded at the end of some hotter lapping sessions :( . I had considerable brake dust with expected pad wear and also wondered if the fluid was boiling a bit. Has anyone modified their ISF for on track use with racing pads and/or different fluid such as ATE Super Blue? Performance friction has yet to have a pad available for the ISF.

Thanks,

Northcoast ISF

Maybe try switching to Dot 4 brake fluid if it doesnt already have it. Motul 660 is good stuff.

Edit:

I checked today, the ISF comes stock with Dot3 fluid. Which in my mind is very dangerous as people tend to take these cars to the track and Dot 3 is just not sufficient for the amount of heat those brembos can produce. Switch to Dot 4 fluid and you should be okay.