Sc300 2jzgte Full Swap

KINGX1

• 2 weeks later...
very likely. You could find a junk yard version for $3-4k or less, and rebuild it.

Good luck finding a junkyard 2JZGTE.....also a V160 ALONE cost around 3-4K...that doesn't include all the things and modifications required to run it.

If you can't do the labor yourself, you are going to be looking at a steep bill.....just buy a 6 speed supra for that price.

i changed my mind. i`m going with the na-t for the sc 300 firm. do you guys know which turbo i can get that can put me to 500whp with low boost? If anyone knows anything about the NA-t, like what i need to get after getting the turbo. like bigger injectors..thicker headgasket.etc. i need alot of help with this. thanks

Okay, I've gotta correct you. An engine can't be Naturally Aspirated(NA) and a Turbo(T). There are a number of options for a Turbo Kit, but before you invest you're income into a 500 bhp turbo system I suggest reading up on the tech notes.

Visit the following site:

Intellextual

then visit

Lextreme-Tutorial

Turbo Size is something I'm not going to give you because you're going to change your mind after you've weighed your options. I will suggest not considering a 500 bhp car because you probably won't be able to handle the Torque or the Horse Power after 400.

Lextreme has a shop in the LA area. Perhaps you can consult with him or the Supra Store.

What na-t means is just that your going to turbo a naturally aspirated car. a lot of companies make na-t kits like boostlogic and greddy. i was looking into the t67 turbo kit from boostlogic:

For Sale: T67 Single turbo NA-T turbo kit:

Precision PT67 Turbo (67mm turbo, .63 AR)

DaveH turbo exhaust manifold

Tial 38mm wastegate with 10psi spring

Wastegate dump tube

BoostLogic front mount intercooler kit (precision intercooler core)

Mandrel bent aluminum piping, silicone couplers, clamps

HKS SSQV blow off valve TIG welded on IC pipe

BoostLogic oil line kit (SS feed/return line, union bolt, with fittings)

3” downpipe

3” midpipe, bolts to stock exhaust location

3” electronic cutout with Y adapter (welded in midpipe)

Miscellaneous bolts, nuts, washers, pieces

I’m selling this as a complete kit. I paid around $4,000 for all these parts (bought them brand new, one year ago). All the parts are of great quality, and I didn’t use any EBAY parts in this kit. I bought parts directly from Dave Henry and BoostLogic.

$3,000.

do u know what kind of things i need to upgrade if im going to get a 400-500whp car?

i understand i need to change suspensions, thicket headgaskets, all of the good stuff.

i wouldn't mind having this kit. with just 7psi it can put you at about 300 whp i believe.