Sc430 Star Center Caps

dekaem

I purchased a set of 4 for $79 ended up being less than $100 with shipping. This is an ebay store that is located in Huntington Beach Ca. I got my SC430 in mid June and received these within 3 days of paying with paypal-very impressive. I noticed they have one for $25 with 10 available. The store name is AAI and they are called center caps for an SC 430. Good luck.

This is the site:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS-SC430...em153Q2el1262QQ

categoryZ43961QQihZ003QQitemZ130215487480

I am very proud of my 2002 white with ecre interior. I paid 27K but it only has 24K miles complete with carfax and computer records from the lexus dealer. I have added luxlink remote start/top. The caps are plastic (like the pie plates) and I will some day replace them with some nice wheels but these caps are 150% improvement and you would never guess they are plastic. BTW Lexus wanted $200 each for the same thing!!!!! Good luck.

I purchased a set of 4 for $79 ended up being less than $100 with shipping. This is an ebay store that is located in Huntington Beach Ca. I got my SC430 in mid June and received these within 3 days of paying with paypal-very impressive. I noticed they have one for $25 with 10 available. The store name is AAI and they are called center caps for an SC 430. Good luck.

This is the site:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS-SC430...em153Q2el1262QQ

categoryZ43961QQihZ003QQitemZ130215487480

I am very proud of my 2002 white with ecre interior. I paid 27K but it only has 24K miles complete with carfax and computer records from the lexus dealer. I have added luxlink remote start/top. The caps are plastic (like the pie plates) and I will some day replace them with some nice wheels but these caps are 150% improvement and you would never guess they are plastic. BTW Lexus wanted $200 each for the same thing!!!!! Good luck.

Sorry about that-Place in the find box: SC 430 Center. Works for me.